ipip

What is The IPIP-StoS-IPID Mony Transferway

IPIP – STOS – IPID

The transfer of all huge financial resources of the world is done by servers in virtual banking. E-Banking, in which the server is connected to the common account of the bank, is used in server method.

The currency transfer method is done by servers that the money from the common account of the Bank is entered into the receiver’s common account, and it is uploaded or downloaded by the sender or receiver’s officer.

In the IP/IP method, the entry of the currency into the receiver’s server is uploaded. In the IP/ID method, the entry of the currency into the receiver’s server is downloadable. In the StoS method, the currency exchange is run in the form of a launcher with Windows time which was sent by the receiver’s officer who has a full control on his server. This method is less secure because it may not be possible to place the box or capsule on the server line when it is launched.

When the transfer of currency has a very high volume, in other words, it is considered to be the backbone of the currency exchange, due to the fact that the receivers cannot upload or download the money of the Fund, this action is carried out by the Fund’s officer, who is the Head officer of the server in the world’s prime banks, and the server line of the receiver must be open. There must be no obstacle on the path of the server’s money transfer, so numeric characters can easily be replaced and sent to receiver’s server as good as possible.

The differences:

• In the IP/IP method, all the necessary facilities are sent to the receiving Bank for conversion of the box or capsule into the currency.
  • In the IP/ID document method, the money is provided by the receiving Bank, and only the perfect money and numeric characters are sent by the sender.

Tip:

• Sometimes currency exchange procedures can be carried out by DTC (Digital Transfer Central). In other words, it is transferring currency to the central bank’s common account.
  • Sometimes the method of transferring money is Legion-to-Legion, Officer-to-Officer or Bank-to-Bank. In these ways, the sender and the receiver have no role in arranging the contracts and essential guarantees, and only the officers of two banks communicate with each other. Furthermore, all stages of the currency transfer are carried out from A to Z.

All banks (or companies) must have the following features to receive currency:

1. The server connected to the common bank account.
  2. The server’s Head Officer or an officer who is familiar with downloading or uploading server’s currency.
  3. License and authorization of the money tasers inside the server band.
  4. The amount of the accepted input currency.
385 replies
  1. I am seeking a valid Receiver for IPIP. Sending bank in Switzerland, can you assist
    I am seeking a valid Receiver for IPIP. Sending bank in Switzerland, can you assist says:

Seeking guidance and a real IPIP receiver

2. Gerardo R. Rada Garza
    Gerardo R. Rada Garza says:

My name is G R Garza and I am partner from a company in Germany.
    We have, as commissioner or consultant, the possibility to make important amount of business in the mode of IP-IP and IP-ID.
    The amounts go from 2B to 200B.
    We are interested to discuss with you the possibility in talk about of making the deal together.
    Please let me know if there is an interest for your side too.
    Best Regards, Thank you.

3. Khan
    Khan says:

Hi,
    can someone explain how to become ipip receiver.
    I’ve sender and i don’t know how to proceed , all these words and terms are chinese for me grrrr :|

4. TUBLU Yawo Venunye
    TUBLU Yawo Venunye says:

Please this was the SLIP of ipip deal I arrenge with one receiver in Malaysia. But up to now nothing going on after give me all assurance. Now I am looking for another receiver who have expérience and have done it in the past. I can arenge any amount you are ready to receive for first tranch. I will very to see your answer.

Yawo Venunye TUBLU

• Stephen Williams
        Stephen Williams says:

Hi there everyone, I am new and want to become a receiver, and promise to work with people and give you 100% trust for a lng business relationship and a bright future. I wait to hear from anyone who can help and direct me, and us into a wonderful business together.
        Kind regards

Stephen Williams

• Stephen Williams
      Stephen Williams says:

Kind regards

Stephen Williams

5. Alfa
    Alfa says:

سلام،در خصوص جابجايي بصورت ipip كسي ميتونه كمك كنه؟ لطفاً شماره تماس بذاريد
    وهمچنين براي k.t.t در كشور ليتواني.

6. saeed
    saeed says:

دوستانی که شناخت از کار ip/ip دارند و می تواند تسویه بدهند ما آماده ارسال به اکانتهایی هستیم که ظرفیت دریافت ip/ip، و یا ip/id هستیم

• de grauwe
      de grauwe says:

we are with ip ip or ipid receiver need sender email for more info degrauwej**@gmail.com or pone whattsapp +346101033**

• amirsam
      amirsam says:

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to get some help regarding the transition of funds for an IP account.

I have an IP account in Barclays Bank for a company named San Petrol .I wonder how i can transfer funds from this account to the one in a Dutch bank? Would you please let me know what i need in order to transfer the funds?

I already appreciate you.

Hope you reply my email.

Sincerely
      Amirsam

7. Tava
    Tava says:

آیا امکان انتقال 100Bرا بصورت بانک تو بانک دارید که به رسیور من بزنید و درصدها به چه صورت خواهد بود؟

8. vinay kumar
    vinay kumar says:

i have a sender work with ipip/ipid s 2 s work. required receiver.
    Note: our send can’t provide mt199 swift code. if ur receiver is comfortable with this then contact me via mail. vinaypl***@gmail.com

• Stephen Williams
      Stephen Williams says:

Kind regards

Stephen Williams

9. happy day
    happy day says:

سلام بر همه ، در اینجا یک پیشنهاد وام با قیمت مقرون به صرفه ارائه می شود که زندگی شما را برای همیشه تغییر خواهد داد ، در مورد اینکه چگونه یک وام دریافت کردم وام را برای تغییر زندگی برادری از خانواده من می آورم نام من خانم Clency Dexter است. من در ایالات متحده آمریکا فلوریدا زندگی می کنم و امروز یک زن خوشحال هستم؟ من به خودم گفتم که هر وام دهنده ای که می تواند زندگی Broke و خانواده من را تغییر دهد ، من هر شخصی را که به دنبال وام است به آنها ارجاع می دهد. آنها به من و خانواده من خوشبختی دادند ، برای شروع زندگی خودم به عنوان یک بیوه با 3 فرزند نیاز به یک 250،000.00 دلار وام داشتم. منظورم این شرکت وام صادقانه و با ترس خدا بود که بصورت آنلاین و با کمک وام من از مبلغ 250،000.00 دلار به من کمک کرد دلار ، آنها واقعاً از مردم ترس دارند و با یک شرکت معتبر وام کار می کنند. اگر به وام احتیاج دارید و 100٪ مطمئن هستید که وام را پس می دهید ، با آنها تماس بگیرید و لطفاً به آنها بگویید که خانم ، Clency شما را به آنها ارجاع داده است. تماس از طریق E_mail:
    happyday****@gmail.com

• Stephen Williams
      Stephen Williams says:

Kind regards

Stephen Williams

10. اسم شماماreza
    اسم شماماreza says:

آیا بانک خاص وشرایط خاص برای ایجاد حساب ipid مدنظر بوده. آیا راک بانک دبی میتوان این حساب ایجاد کرد

11. kami
    kami says:

Hi Dear
    I have request for an IPIP receiver from a client. I’d need some help from you for transfer about 1 T$.
    I’ll pleasure to respond me.

Best Regard

12. Stephen Williams
    Stephen Williams says:

Kind regards

Stephen Williams

13. Mohamadrahmati65
    Mohamadrahmati65 says:

سلام من یک رسیور ip / idاحتیاج دارم برای 1b و فقط ۲۰٪ ازکل مبلغ رو میخوام آیا میتونید کم کنید.

14. Mark Niemann
    Mark Niemann says:

Hello,
    I have an IPIP sender and need account to receive the transfer. Can you recommend bank or branch that can support to do this?
    Thanks.

15. dani
    dani says:

hi guys
    we have holding companies to receive and monetize your ip/ip transfers in asia(iran,pakistan,indonesia).
    contact me at [email protected] or xzleonnnn at tg.
    i have worked with iranian people a lot so msg me and lets have a chat if you have up-to-date and valid documents of funds

16. dani
    dani says:

hi guys
    contact me at [email protected] or at “xzleonnnn” at tlgrm.

17. G. shaykhian
    G. shaykhian says:

Hi Dear
    would you please tell me where and what bank I can open IP-IP OR SERVER IP ID ACCOUNT
    what country, what bank, My Email: ray1re***@gmail.com, My phone #1-514-690-7***
    thanks
    best Regards
    G. Shaykhian

18. G. Shaykhian
    G. Shaykhian says:

Hi Dear
    thanks
    best Regards
    G. Shaykhian

19. Altan Gulveren
    Altan Gulveren says:

Hello
    I have client looking for IPIP, IPID . Swift MT103/202 manual download .
    If you have any receiver in Europe that can provide such service, Please let me know.
    I have two some senders. Tranches can be from 10 M Euro up to 100 B Euro.
    Altan

20. Corporate Finance UK
    Corporate Finance UK says:

Dear,

We have MT103-202 TT Cash Transfer Sender in Citibanamex Bank Mexico,Banorte Bank,Lloyds Bank Uk, seeking for receiver account,and can provide BG,SBLC.MT103, project funding.
    Awaiting your positive response.

Corporate Finance UK
    WhatsApp: +447438803***
    Email: corporatefinan****[email protected]

21. James Clark
    James Clark says:

We provide Bank Instruments such as Mt103/202 cash transfer, T/T cash transfer, Sblc, Bg and Lc. Am direct to sender. I also know sellers of Bitcoin and Bonny Light Crude Oil. Please contact me only if you need our services. Time wasters stay away. My whatsapp +447452057818

22. اسم شماKAMI
    اسم شماKAMI says:

برای انتقال پول به مقادیر بالا از ایران به چین،هنگ کنگ، مالزی،سنگاپور، دبی تماس بگیرید در خدمتم 006017295***6
    دوصفرشصت دیست و نود پنج *** نه

23. Leontine Velasques
    Leontine Velasques says:

If you would to hire the services of the highest rated tree surgeon in Wirral call the Wirral Tree Surgeon today!

24. Hassie
    Hassie says:

It’s enormous that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our argument
    made at this time.

25. Sandy
    Sandy says:

We have € 500 B, funds with HSBC Singapore Common Account Server.
    If you have any Receiver in Singapore with an account in HSBC, who is ready to download the funds via IPIP Codes then we can move ahead immediately.

This Singapore transaction will be done in JV only and the sharing ratio will be as follows.
    Receiver : 25%
    Provider : 70%
    Consultants : 5%

26. Mazyar
    Mazyar says:

Hey Admin
    looking for real IPID receiver.
    Our company have clean,clear and non criminal fund with out any Broker and …
    whatsapp : 0098-9909996690

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!