IPIP – STOS – IPID
The transfer of all huge financial resources of the world is done by servers in virtual banking. E-Banking, in which the server is connected to the common account of the bank, is used in server method.
The currency transfer method is done by servers that the money from the common account of the Bank is entered into the receiver’s common account, and it is uploaded or downloaded by the sender or receiver’s officer.
In the IP/IP method, the entry of the currency into the receiver’s server is uploaded. In the IP/ID method, the entry of the currency into the receiver’s server is downloadable. In the StoS method, the currency exchange is run in the form of a launcher with Windows time which was sent by the receiver’s officer who has a full control on his server. This method is less secure because it may not be possible to place the box or capsule on the server line when it is launched.
When the transfer of currency has a very high volume, in other words, it is considered to be the backbone of the currency exchange, due to the fact that the receivers cannot upload or download the money of the Fund, this action is carried out by the Fund’s officer, who is the Head officer of the server in the world’s prime banks, and the server line of the receiver must be open. There must be no obstacle on the path of the server’s money transfer, so numeric characters can easily be replaced and sent to receiver’s server as good as possible.
- In the IP/IP method, all the necessary facilities are sent to the receiving Bank for conversion of the box or capsule into the currency.
- In the IP/ID document method, the money is provided by the receiving Bank, and only the perfect money and numeric characters are sent by the sender.
- Sometimes currency exchange procedures can be carried out by DTC (Digital Transfer Central). In other words, it is transferring currency to the central bank’s common account.
- Sometimes the method of transferring money is Legion-to-Legion, Officer-to-Officer or Bank-to-Bank. In these ways, the sender and the receiver have no role in arranging the contracts and essential guarantees, and only the officers of two banks communicate with each other. Furthermore, all stages of the currency transfer are carried out from A to Z.
All banks (or companies) must have the following features to receive currency:
- The server connected to the common bank account.
- The server’s Head Officer or an officer who is familiar with downloading or uploading server’s currency.
- License and authorization of the money tasers inside the server band.
- The amount of the accepted input currency.